Thursday, September 18, 2014

this is not a do-over.

I started this little corner of the world with the intention of it being a weight loss blog. It is still that. But I also need something else right now. I need to get thoughts out of my head that don't always have to do with weight loss. I need to talk about being a working mother and having boys and write about foods I like to cook that have nothing to do with how many calories are in each serving. I need to write and share poetry. I need to be honest about being a parent of a special needs child. I need a place where I can post the funny stories and videos and anything else that pops into this brain of mine.

Many times over the course of the past couple months I have wanted to post something that was on my mind, but because it had nothing to do with weight loss, I didn't share. Lame. Then I was all like "this is my blog. I do what I want. Because I can!"

I need space to sprawl out and just let it all loosey goosey.

So that's that. Here's to something a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment